Tuesday, September 10, 2013

About Me

Hey guys.  For all you on P2PU (Peer to Peer University), this is my blog detailing my journey in to the exciting world of Webcraft.  I just started the School of Webcraft, a project by P2PU and Mozilla to educate people about, well, Webcraft.

I taught myself how to manipulate TI-BASIC on a TI-84 graphing calculator several years ago, and I've always been excited about taking the next step up and moving into HTML code.  I consider myself decently tech savvy, at least, but I have a lot to learn.  Most of the things I know about computers, I either taught myself, or found out by trial and error.

Peer to Peer University's mission is incredible.  I love challenges, and learning, so the idea of people working together to learn more and more really excites me.  This is my first course on P2PU, and I already am having a blast.  So here's to learning together!




1 comment:

  1. Hudson,
    Good luck to you with this class. I also just started in with the P2PU and am looking forward to learning in this environment. All the best to you!
    -Kendra
    http://kendrabookgirl.wordpress.com/2013/09/11/school-of-webcraft-challenge-introduction/

    ReplyDelete